This application is for all residents and fellows in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, or otolaryngology/ENT who wish to be associated with The Rhinoplasty Society during their training
*Please read all instructions and have required documents ready for upload before beginning, as information cannot be saved.
Required documents (for upload):
- A letter from the program director on official letterhead and signed by the same program director. This letter is to state the applicant’s specialty as well as their anticipated graduation date.
- Curriculum vitae.
Benefits of membership in the resident/fellow category:
- Receive all correspondence regarding TRS Newsletters, annual meetings, and any co-sponsored/endorsed meetings.
- The annual meeting registration fee is reduced to $200 for all residents and fellows.
- No application fee.
- No annual dues.
- At the end of your residency/fellowship, you can move to candidate status for three years of active practice, after which you would be eligible to apply for full membership with TRS provided you meet the current criteria.
*PLEASE NOTE: The required documents must be ready for upload before filling out the form below. Unfinished applications cannot be saved.
- Program director letter (doc, docx, or pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae (doc, docx, or pdf)
On behalf of The Rhinoplasty Society Board of Directors and its members, we welcome your association with our Society and look forward to your full membership when all requirements have been met.
If at any time you have questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Kidd at:
[email protected] or 206-307-0501.