CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR RESIDENTS/FELLOWS/MEDICAL STUDENTS
This call for abstracts is for
The Rhinoplasty Society Annual Meeting 2024
Wednesday, May 1, 2024
Vancouver, BC Canada
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 11:59pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FELLOWS - RESIDENTS - MEDICAL STUDENTS
*Beginning with the 2023 TRS Annual Meeting - Fellows, Residents and Medical Students will be required to pay a registration fee of $200.
*The Resident Competition is open to Fellows and Residents ONLY.
You must currently be enrolled in a training program at the time of your abstract submission, as proved by the required director’s letter.
*Medical students may submit an abstract for the non-competition portion of the program and will need sponsorship of a TRS member to submit and/or attend the meeting. Sponsor information will be verified.
Please read ALL instructions and sign below where indicated that you have read and agree to abide by the instructions as outlined.
- Completely fill out the Abstract Submission & Attestations Page. By listing all additional authors below, you are stating that you have verified all authors agree to abide by the instructions.
- Abstracts may not exceed the space provided on the Abstract Form, must be no less than 10-point type and prepared using the format below.
- ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS MUST CONFORM TO THE JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORMAT: BACKGROUND – MATERIALS/METHODS – RESULTS – CONCLUSIONS.
- The first author must be the presenting Resident/Fellow; the senior author must be a Rhinoplasty Society member or membership eligible surgeon.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you will be required to prepare your presentation as a POWERPOINT. All accepted presentations will need to be sent IN ADVANCE, per instructions that will be sent via email at a later date and will need to be received by the due date.
- It is imperative that the first slide of your presentation be your disclosure statement. You must also declare this information before beginning your presentation.
- While we prefer NO personal computers be used, due to time restraints, if you do choose to use your own computer, you will be responsible to supply the needed connection cables to the AV team.