CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR MEMBERS / ELIGIBLE NON-MEMBERS
This call for abstracts is for
The Rhinoplasty Society Annual Meeting 2023
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Miami Beach, FL
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 11:59pm ET Sunday, November 6, 2022
Please read ALL instructions and sign below where indicated that you have read and agree to abide by the instructions as outlined.
- Completely fill out the Abstract Submission & Attestations Page. By listing all additional authors below, you are stating that you have verified all authors agree to abide by the instructions.
- Abstracts may not exceed the space provided on the Abstract Form, must be no less than 10-point type and prepared using the format below.
- ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS MUST CONFORM TO THE JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORMAT: BACKGROUND – MATERIALS/METHODS – RESULTS – CONCLUSIONS.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you will be required to prepare your presentation as a POWERPOINT. All accepted presentations will need to be sent IN ADVANCE, per instructions that will be sent via email at a later date and will need to be received by the due date.
- It is imperative that the first slide of your presentation be your disclosure statement. You must also declare this information before beginning your presentation.
- While we prefer NO personal computers be used, due to time restraints, if you do choose to use your own computer, you will be responsible to supply the needed connection cables to the AV team.